Finally 2021 is here! Well it has been for 2 weeks now….. I am little behind but that’s ok. It’s never too late to start any goal list or as this will be, an intentions list.
I posted this quote last year in my blog post for 2020 intentions and this still holds true. Ditch the resolutions. To resolve means to find a solution to a problem. You are not a problem.
This is why I changed resolution to intention. The definition of intention is a thing intended; an aim or plan. Much better right?
And it is ok if you don’t reach any of your intentions or goals in 2021. I know 2020 was rough for all of us and hard to hit those intentions and goals. A year is a long time but also it goes by so fast.
So here are my intentions for 2021. I am going to share it all.
- Meditation – I know I am a yogi and all but having a consistent meditation practice has been so hard for me. Trying to find the right time of day and right moment. So I want to really get better at meditating daily.
- Move more – I sit all day at my job. I work from home for a renewable construction company as a Project Coordinator. So I want to move daily and move through out my day.
- More time with my bible/ read the bible in a year – I don’t like to put myself in a category of what faith I am. I was baptized Presbyterian and re baptized 3 years ago in a Pentecostal church. I am really drawn to a Baptist church. But ultimately I believe in God and I just want to get to know him better. I downloaded a PDF of what to read each day for a year to read the bible in a year and my friend Claudia is joining me. If you want to do this feel free to join in and let me know.
- Vlogs? weekly life vlogs – I really love youtube. I also love sharing my life with people. So I was thinking of doing weekly life vlogs. We will see though.
- Drink less – ohhhh thats rough right? lol as a wino I am like oh but wine! But ultimately it is not healthy to drink a few glasses a night each day of the week. No judgement if you do. You do you. But I am trying to live a healthier life style. And there may be times where it is every day. I know summers are normally harder for me. Give me all the rose. I want to be more intentionally as why I am drinking or what I am drinking for. I spent a lot of time in 2020 drinking out of boredom and stress. And it is ok. We are only human and 2020 was a shit show.
- More yoga and body positivity on my instagram.
- Commit to my 6AM morning routine.
- Enjoy my Peloton bike when it arrives.
- Explore more local wines in NY (Niagara, Finger Lakes, Upstate).
- Explore more local restaurants in Buffalo. I hope things open up so we can go out to eat again.
- Create a Gratitude journal this year to sell in 2022 🙂 – you heard it here first. If you read this and your excited about it please share that with me on my instagram.
- Breathe in that good ass prana (life force) daily.
- Use liketoknow.it more – I am not talking about pushing stuff onto you guys for what to buy but it would be nice to share the things I love with you and maybe earn a little $$.
- Talk about Young Living more and get at least 5 people to sign up under me 🙂 – I am obsessed with Young Living.
- Get clear on what business I can start for myself.
- Create GoFundMe for blankets and gifts to give back to Children’s hospital in May for Brain Tumor Awareness Month ❤
- Get certified in 1 of these (energy work, wellness coach, spiritual coach, manifestation coach).
- Reiki and wine tastings? – explore this.
- Spirituality coach and wine tastings? – explore this.
- Don’t be so quick to “fix” when I am feeling down. Feel the feels. Just have the day.
- Cook out of my cook books. Starting with Healthy-ish
- WSET 2 ? – maybe
- Learn Italian
- Exlpore French Wines
I hope you enjoyed my list. Share with me how you want to show up in 2021. What are your intentions? What would you like to achieve? Cheers and namaste!